Classic Italian Chef and Cookbook Author
Marcella is best known for teaching classic Italian cooking techniques and making the cuisine accessible to American home cooks.
- 1924: Born in the Italian town of Cesenatico in Emilia-Romagna
- 1955: Married Victor Hazan and moved to New York City
- 1969: Began teaching cooking classes in her apartment
- 1973: Published her first book, The Classic Italian Cookbook
- 1978: Published More Classic Italian Cooking
- 1986: Published Marcella's Italian Kitchen
- 1992: Published Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking
- 1996: Published Marcella Cucina
- 2004: Published Marcella Says...
- 2013: Died in Longboat Key, Florida